For a nice day trip come and visit us during the walking tour of Luang Prabang as recommended by the Lonely Planet Guide
Guide yourselve around Luang Prabang on a walk to all the stunning temples and beautiful attractions and finish off with a walk across the Bamboo bridge to Dyen Sabai for a taste of some traditional Lao cuisine.
Follow our map below for your full walking guide.
1. Stroll through the morning market
2. Arrive at TAEC and persue the exellent little exhibition on Northern Lao’s’s ethnic mosaic.
3. Climb to That Chomsi
4. See Buddha’s oversized footprint
5. Descend to the main commercial street through Wat Siphoutthbat Thippharam
6. Visit the Royal Palace Museum for a taste of Laos royalty
7. Meander through the palm-shaded footpaths of Ban xieng Mouane
8. Reach the Mekong Waterfront and enjoy the views of the famous river
9. Don’t miss the famous monastry of all, Wat Xieng Thong
10. Stroll back taking in a stretch of the lovely Nam Khan Waterfront
11. Cross the bamboo bridge for some peace and relaxation at Dyen Sabai